Sunday, February 10, 2019

Country Life ft. Viv.a Kids @ Ninety Nine


If you know me, you know I love animals. So this country life I been living the last little bit has been so much fun! I get to help milk cows, an feed chickens, an gather eggs Also there's horses! Yep.. I think I like it here! I found a bebe chick today, she's freshly hatched and loves to snuggle. I named her fluffy, because she's fluffy an snuggly. 

My new outfit is perfect for this time of year. It's that awkward in between winter an spring time where you don't need a coat in the sun if you're wearing long sleeves. Only on some days though! Unless you live in the south like me, and you kinda don't know on a day to day basis whether you'll be wearing flip flops and shorts or jeans and a sweatshirt!

But nevertheless, this outfit is perfect for this awkward time of year with the weather. It is from Viv.a Kids and is available at Ninety Nine which is currently open. Each outfit comes with a top, jeans & sneakers that match the top. There are 8 different patterned tops to choose from, there's even some for boys. The different options to choose from are bunny, elephant, unicorn, cats, giraffe, mustard, sea & space dogs. They are sized for Toddleedoo baby fitted & bebe bodies. 

Make sure you stop by Ninety Nine and grab all of the brand new adorable items! Happy Shopping!!

Get the goods here:

Outfit: Monnie set - Unicorn - Viv.a Kids @ Ninety Nine

Hair: Page - Indecisive Rare - Doe

Pose w/ Baby Chicken Prop: My Chikkin! - Gemma Grace Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment