Wednesday, February 20, 2019

A girls best friend ft. Lula Belle @ Color Me Cute


Hey everyone, look what I found out wandering by herself! I think i'll name her Penelope Garcia, because like Garcia on Criminal minds, she's Adorable but Fierce! But I'll call her Penny for short. 

Have you been to Color Me Cute yet? There's adorable items available, including my outfit and shoes. My shirt and skirt are sold separately by Maple but the skirt comes in many different patterns, and the shirt comes in a few different sayings as well. Mine says "But First, Coffee" which is accurate, I love Starbucks!

My shoes are so cute, they have sparkly hearts on them! They are from Lula Belle and are unrigged, so that's awesome because it means they can be modded to fit whichever avatar you have. Toddleedoo or Bebe! The shoes are available in 12 colors and there is also a hud to texture change the sparkly hearts with 6 options.

Happy Shopping!!

Get the goods here:

Shirt: Cotton Crewneck - But First Coffee - Maple @ Color Me Cute

Skirt: Tennis Skirt - Denim 1 - Maple @ Color Me Cute

Shoes: Audrianna Heart Shoes - Lilac - Lula Belle @ Color Me Cute

Hair: Pancake - Wasabi Pills @ Belle Event

Dog: Scruffy Shepherds - 6 - Companion Tan/Black - Jian 

Pose: Adorable - 1 - .Click. Poses & Props

No comments:

Post a Comment