Tuesday, February 12, 2019

L.O.T.D 2/12/2019 ft. Bebe'Licious at Ninety Nine


I have a violin that I like to play, I'm still learning though so most of the time it sounds like screeching. But I try! Even though it doesn't sound exactly like music yet, I let it take me away to another land. Usually Ireland where the fairy's live. There's something about the sound of the violin that takes me away there, especially if flutes are playing too. 

My dress is available at Ninety Nine from Bebe'Licious. It is sized for Toddleedoo Baby fitted & Bebe Fitted bodies. Each dress is available in 5 different colors. The onesie can be worn with or without the dress, just click it to change the texture between shaded and non. 

Get the goods here:

Dress: Penelope Dress - Eggplant - Bebe'Licious @ Ninety Nine

Shoes: Ruffle Shoes - Blue - Soda Pop Shop

Hair: Tempest - Reds - Tableau Vivant

Pose w/ Prop: Little Musician - 3 - Gemma Grace Poses - Marketplace

Music Sheets: Enchanted Flying Music Sheets - Boudoir Home & Garden - Marketplace

Location: Storybrooke Gardens


No comments:

Post a Comment