Today I saw some butterflies, one of them even landed on my head. I thought that was amazing, butterflies are my favorite insect. That's what the grownups call them anyway, to me they're just butterflies though! I grabbed my big sisters cell phone and turned on the camera and took photos of the butterflies until they fluttered away. I was sad to see them go, but since they live in the back yard I know I can see them whenever I want.
I think maybe they really liked my shirt too because of the flowers, I know that's why I like it so much. It's all vintage and pretty with flowers! If you want one too, they are available at Ninety Nine from Lula Belle! It is sized for Toddleedoo baby fitted and bebe body fitted. It also comes with these adorable comfy capri's. The capri's come in 8 different colors; blush, lilac, mauve, mint, peach, sage, sky & sunshine. Also know that the top and bottoms can be worn separate from each other!
There are a ton of adorable items at Ninety Nine so make sure you stop by the event and check it out. Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Outfit: Cece Set - Lilac - Lula Belle @ Ninety Nine
Shoes: Ruffle Shoes - Pink - Soda Pop Shop
Hair: Lady - Redhead - Truth
Pose w/ Phone Prop: Miss Selfie - 1 - Petite Bowtique - Marketplace
Butterflies: Butterfly Love - LBP - Marketplace

No comments:
Post a Comment