Monday, March 4, 2019

Naptime ft. Lula Belle @ Thimble


I've been tired lately, maybe it's late winter blues or just because it's spring so it's rainy a lot more. But anyway, today the sleepy kicked in too hard so I took a nap in my big sisters bed. But she has a ton a a windows in her room so I have to use a sleep mask so the sun don't wake me up. I like my sleep so I don't like waking up when i'm still sleepy, mostly because that makes me very cranky. 

My sleep mask is adorable and makes you look like a kitty cat, it is available at Thimble from Lula Belle. It is available in 9 colors; blush, lilac, magenta, mint, peach, plum, ruby, sky & sunshine. It is unrigged and is resize scripted so it can be worn by anybody and actually comes in two different versions. One version is to be able to be worn over your eyes, and the other on top of your head. 

Happy Shopping!!

Get the goods here:

Hair: Junko - Reds - Wasabi Pills @ Uber

Sleep Mask: Kitty Sleep Mask - Lilac - Lula Belle @ Thimble

Pose w/ Props: Dreaming - .Click. Poses & Props

No comments:

Post a Comment