Sunday, February 24, 2019

L.O.T.D 2/24/2019 ft. Viv.a Kids @ Thimble


One of the things about Spring is the weather can flip fop. It was really nice and warm for awhile, but it dipped back down to the low 60s so it's chilly again. So I have to wear a sweater today and leggings to stay warm if I go outside. Today I found a pretty pond, there were a lot of fish that I could see and a lot of ducks too. I even found a baby one and snuggled it, but I think his mommy was ready for him to come back because she was quacking very insistently at me until I put him down and they waddled back to the water and swam away. 

My outfit is available at the current round of Thimble from Viv.a Kids, it is sized for Toddleedoo Baby Fitted & Bebe Body. It is also available in 4 colors; purple, blue, pink & yellow. 

Thimble is currently open so make sure you stop by and grab all of the adorable items. Happy Shopping!!

Get the goods here:

Outfit: Maysi - Purple - Viv.a Kids @ Thimble

Hair: Inoko - Reds - Wasabi Pills @ Uber (February Round)

Pose: Little Miss Sunshine - 5 - Gemma Grace Poses - Marketplace

Location: Luane's World

No comments:

Post a Comment