Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Teddy Bear Picnic ft. Soda Pop Shop


Today I had a lemonade stand, and I made bank! I set up my stand near the park so lots of thirsty parents and kids got my lemonade. I'll have to add in some pink lemonade too when summer gets here because i'll have to have extra if business is just as good then. 

My outfit is new to Soda Pop Shop, it is sized for TD baby fitted & Bebe Body Fitted only. The skirts are available in 4 colors and the tops are available in 7 colors. Also new to Soda Pop shop are some headbands, they are sold separately and are available in 18 colors with a texture change hud. It is also resize scripted. 

Get the goods here:

Outfit: Madeline Outfit - Soda Pop Shop

Hair: A Perfect Mess - Hud 01 - Magika

Headband: Madeline Headband - Soda Pop Shop

Pose w/ Props: Mr. Bears Lemonade Picnic - Pose 1 - .Click. Poses & Props

Location: Luanes World

No comments:

Post a Comment