I got cabin fever, so I busted out a the yard today and went down the road to the bakery. Don't worry though, I made sure I stayed at least 6 feet away from people. I even paid for my coffee and donuts on my ipad with the apple pay so that I didn't have to give her money. Just don't tell my mom I borrowed her ipad for that! My doggy wants to share with me though!
My dress is available at Color Me Cute from MaPetit. It is sized for Bebe Youth & Bebe Baby bodies and comes in a variety of colors. Each color dress comes with a plain option and a striped pattern option.
Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Dress: Imaya Tie Dress - Pistachio - MaPetit at Color Me Cute
Shoes: Knot Sneakers - White - Tiptoes at Color Me Cute
Hair: Ciara - Doux
Dog: Chow Chow - Sit Decor - Red - Foxwood at Kustom9
Donuts & Coffee: I donut diet - grape - Hangry at Kustom9
Location: Scarlett Isle

No comments:
Post a Comment