Saturday, March 28, 2020

L.O.T.D 3/28/2020 ft. Mia's Apparel at Belle Bebe Event



My parents been saying that I've been wandering too far from the house with this sicky stuff going around. Even though i'm all by myself when I go! So they said I can't leave the yard *makes a mad face* So i'm sitting on the front porch today.

My outfit will be available at the Belle Bebe event beginning on April 1st from Mia's Apparel. It is sized for Bebe Baby & Bebe Chonk, as well as Bebe Youth and Bebe Youth Chonk. It is available in 10 different colors; orchid, teal, harlequin, amber, banana, haze, olive, peony, rose & salmon.

Happy Shopping!!

Get the goods here:

Outfit: Jannie Jumper - Harlequin - Mia's Apparel at Belle Bebe Event

Hair: P10(04) - Mix + Pink (I tinted it to get my shade of ginger)

Hair bow: Dolly Hairbow - White - Hunni Bun at Treat Yourself Gacha Event

Pose: Primrose - 5 - Bellybean - Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment