Today was yet another day of being stuck at home. But I went to the back yard and played princess, I even dressed up the part. I picked pretty flowers and put them in a cup, and made a flower crown. I even asked my Dad to bring my new dollhouse out to the tree house for me. I may need help trying to catch a frog though so I can find my prince!
My dress is available at the current round of Color Me Cute and is sized for Toddleedoo Baby Fitted, Bebe Youth & Bebe Baby Fitted bodies. Each dress is available in 6 colors; teal, purple, beige, blue, white & pink.
Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Dress: Aura Dress - Teal - Viv.a Kids @ Color Me Cute
Shoes: Boho Sandals - 3 - Lazo
Hair: Go Easy - Ginger - Lamb
Crown: Summer Flower Crown - Rose - Zenith
Pose: Darling - 2 - Bellybean
Dollhouse: The Nursery Walk in - Dollhouse - Lagom @ Color Me Cute
Teacup w/ Flowers: [Sweet pea] Teacup Flowers - Purple - Ariskea @ Kustom9
Location: Luane's World

No comments:
Post a Comment