Saturday, March 14, 2020

L.O.T.D 3/14/2020 ft. Lazo & Elodie collab at Color Me Cute


It's beautiful and warm here, so this morning I went outside and hopped on my tire swing to play. My parents said I'm not allowed to leave the yard right now because there's some kinda sicky thing going around, so I'll make the best of it here at home. 

My new outfit is available at Color Me Cute which opens tomorrow and is sized for Bebe Youth & Bebe Baby bodies ONLY. It is a collab between Elodie & Lazo. It is available in 5 different packs plus a fatpack. There are 2 color sets per pack, with and without the double lace layered skirt option and 2 shirt options per color.

Happy Shopping!!


Get the goods here:

Outfit: Trudy Outfit - Elodie & Lazo @ Color Me Cute

Shoes: Ladies Cowboy Boots - Ohana Bodyshape (from country girl outfit, resized to fit the bebe body. Can be found on Marketplace)

Hair: B11 (04) - V2 - YumYum (I used the mix+pink hud and tinted to get the ginger color)

Pose  & Prop: My Little Tire swing - 2 - .Click. Poses & Props - Marketplace

Mist: Springmist - White - Lagom

Location: Scarlett Isle


No comments:

Post a Comment