Monday, March 23, 2020

I'm Bored! ft. Seams Legit at Color Me Cute



The sicky virus is getting worse my parents said, and I can't even go outside and play in the yard today because it's raining! Normally we'd go to the movies, or a trampoline park or something fun like that. But the sicky virus made all a them close they said. If it's that bad I know I don't wanna catch it, except now i'm stuck inside and boredddd!

At least I have comfortable clothes to lay around bored in. You can find them at Color Me Cute. Each top and pants come in a clean version and a dirty version as well. They can be swapped back and forth with a hud. This is sized for Bebe Baby Fitted Only and comes in a variety of color options and patterns.

Happy Shopping!!


Get the goods here:

Top: Boo Shirt - Floral - Seams Legit @ Color Me Cute

Pants: Boo Leggings - Light - Seams Legit @ Color Me Cute

Hair: Jagoda - Reds - Wasabi Pills

Pose: Sleeping Baby - 2 - LeMomo

Gacha Key:





No comments:

Post a Comment