Today I went out on a walk, it was a gorgeous day. Just breezy enough to have a chill in the air but not so cold that I have to bundle up. I'm loving this gorgeous weather, it was the perfect day to wear my new dress from Wishes that is going to be available in the upcoming Shop Hop event. It is available in 5 separate colors.
While I was on my walk I found this adorable blanket with pillows, finders keepers right? It is also available for the shop hop event, by Lazo. It has multiple sits so more than one person can sit at a time.
I also got a new manicure, perfect for these fall days. The plaid design and dark fall colors are perfect for these autumn days, they are from Polished and also available for the shop hop event. These nails are available for the Bebe body, Toddleedoo and the Omega System.
The shop hop event begins tomorrow (Saturday the 4th) and runs until next Friday (the 10th).
Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Dress: Heidi - Wishes for Shop Hop
Socks: Knitt Bootsocks - Neutral - Wishes @ Past Ninety Nine event (check main store)
Boots: Wool Knit Boots - Dark (Rare) - Tiptoes @ past Thimble Event (check main store)
Nails: Cozy Plaids - Crazy Nails - Polished for Shop Hop
Hair: Miya - Redheads - Elikatira
Blanket w/ Pillows: Chill out blanket - Lazo for Shop Hop
Pose: Cutie Sit - 1 - .click. poses @ past limited 50 event (check main store, may be sold out)
~ Location ~

No comments:
Post a Comment