It's been awhile since I blogged, sometimes the real life monster is really greedy. It's also started to snow, which I love. I'm so happy that the snows here because I love building snowmen, having snowball fights and making snow angels. Not to mention catching snowflakes on my tongue!
It's almost December too (Friday in fact!) and so then Christmas will be coming. Because Christmas is coming, I got a new manicure.. which is you know, surprising. This nail set is available now at the Toddleedoo Winter Fair by Polished. They are available in single and crazy nail hud options and are available for toddleedoo, bebe & omega.
My outfit is out now currently at Color Me Cute which is still open today and tomorrow before the event closes to get ready for next months round. It is available in five different color options or a fatpack is also available. It is available in both toddleedoo and bebe bodies.
Happy Shopping!
On to the credits:
Dress: Allie Dress - Wishes @ Color Me Cute
Shoes: Bookworm Shoes - Black - MurMur
Hair: Jackie - Gingers - Doe @ Tannenbaum's Christmas Market
Nails: Holiday Cheer - Polished @ Toddleedoo Winter Fair
Pose: Dainty - 2 - .click. poses & props
~Sim Location~

No comments:
Post a Comment