Today I went outside and played in the leaves, that's one of my favorite things to do in the fall. I also went and got a new manicure. Which is a shocker, right? My nails are from Polished and are available right now at the Ninety Nine event. They are available in Toddleedoo, Bebe, and the Omega System.
It was a sunny fall day, so I didn't need my coat, I was able to just wear a sweatshirt and a light flannel jacket. This top is available at Buglets for the shop hop which is still running for two more days. There are 8 flannel shirt options with a hud to change the tshirt color. There is a fatpack option as well.
Get the goods here:
Top: Kayden Top - Buglets for Shop Hop
Jeans: Light wash jeans - Little Closet (no longer in world)
Shoes: baby keds - white - Little Miss
Nails: Grayscale - Polished @ Ninety Nine
Hair: Puddin - Gingers - Doe
Pose & Prop: My Leaf - .click. poses & props
~ Location ~


No comments:
Post a Comment