Saturday, October 28, 2017

I love fall most of all ft. Delore for the Shop Hop - November '17


I can't believe it's almost Halloween, it seems like just the other day I was talking about having fun over the summer. Now in just a few days i'll be going trick or treating an then it's gonna be November! I went exploring today and found my way to a pumpkin patch, or.. it may have been pumpkins out at someones house. But finders keepers, right? 

My shirt is going to be available at Delore in the upcoming round of shop hop for November. It is available in both bebe and toddleedoo baby sizes. It comes in 10 different colors (Red, Black, Dark Blue, Green, Light Blue, Pink, Purple, Mustard, Teal & White) and there is also a color change hud for the inner shirt layer to change between white, gray and black. 

Happy Shopping, I'm going to go find a big pile of leaves to jump in. 

Get the goods here: 

Shirt: Buffalo Layered Top - Red - Delore for Shop Hop

Jeans: Natural Wash Jeans - Bright Blue Jeans - Petite Bowtique

Boots: Sookie Boots - Paper Damsels (from Shoetopia, check main store)

Hair: Bianca - Style 1 - Reds 4 - Wasabi Pills (this is a gacha item)

Pose & Prop: Pumpkin Ruler - .click. poses

No comments:

Post a Comment