Today I went exploring out in the country, I found my way to a farm and decided to explore it. It's getting pretty gold out though so I bundled up in my new parka that Lazo made and will be available at Ninety Nine, which opens tomorrow. It is available in both toddleedoo and bebe and comes with a texture change hud for the jacket, inner shirt, and buttons.
I also decided to put on some warm wool socks over my leggings, I've seen my momma do it and hey i'm a fashionista too! My socks will also be available at Ninety nine and is brought to you by the awesome store Wishes. It is available in both toddleedoo and bebe size options and are available in 16 colors. They are sold in 4 different packs, two of them being the darker colors and two being the pastel colors. A fatpack of all colors is also available.
Get the goods here:
Coat: Myst Parka - Lazo @ Ninety Nine
Leggings: Plain Leggings - Neutral Black - Turducken - Marketplace
Socks: Cloudy Knee Socks - Wishes @ Ninety Nine
Boots: Wool Knit Boots - Dark (rare) - Tiptoes @ Past Thimble Event (check main store)
Hair: Girim - Short - Reds - Pr!tty @ Chapter Four
Pose w/ prop: Fall Fun Gacha - Balance - Petite Bowtique @ Past Thimble Event (check main store)
~ Location ~

No comments:
Post a Comment