Today I decided to have a tea party, it was sunny out today even though it was still chilly. So I didn't need a coat or anything, I just had to wear this warm an cozy sweatshirt and leggings that Lazo made that is available at Color Me Cute, opening tomorrow.
I also got a pretty new manicure, the colors are perfect for fall. These nails will also be available at Color Me Cute, from the store Polished. They are available in Toddleedoo, Bebe, and Omega hud system. The are also available in single options and crazy nails, except for the Omega Hud. Only single nail options are available for that one.
Happy Shopping!!
On to the credits:
Shirt: Orion Sweater - Lazo @ Color Me Cute
Leggings: Cady Tights - Lazo @ Color Me Cute
Boots: Sookie Boots - Paper Damsels @ Shoetopia (check main store)
Nails: Autumn Gold Tips - Polished @ Color Me Cute
Hair: Zoe - Basics - Pr!tty @ past coven round (check marketplace)
Pose & Props: Tea Party - Say Cheese - November Shop Hop Round


No comments:
Post a Comment