Friday, March 3, 2017

Sweet Dreams ft. Polished and Turnips & Lazy Unicorn Collaboration


Hey everyone, it's finally Friday. I don't know about you but I had a long week. Plus i'm still a little jet lagged from my family's trip to Paris last week. Tonight when I got home I didn't protest at all when I was told it was pajama time. These new pajamas are super cozy anyway, they'll be available at the upcoming round of Ninety Nine from a collaboration between Lazy Unicorn and Turnips. I also got a new manicure (I sure get a lot for a 3 year old, but my mom is raising a princess after all). This adorable crazy nail set is from Polished and is exclusive to the March round of Bebe Bundle. 

Happy Shopping! 

On to the credits: 

Night Gown: Sweet Dreams Gacha - 6 - Turnips & Lazy Unicorn @ Ninety Nine

Sleep Mask: Sweet Dreams Gacha - 5 - Turnips & Lazy Unicorn @ Ninety Nine

Hair: Shimmer - Hud 01 - Magika

Pose: Naptime Pose - Bella Kids - Marketplace

Doll: Dolly - Autumn - Mudhoney

Nails: Kaitsey - Purple - Crazy Nails - Polished @ March Bebe Bundle

Seat: Ihanuus - Pale Pink - BananaN 



No comments:

Post a Comment