Saturday, March 4, 2017

Part of that world ft. Irrie's Dollhouse @ Lost & Found


Hey everyone. If you be anything, what would you be? I'd probably be a Fairy, however, today I pretended I was a mermaid. I even found a dinglehopper while I was searching for treasures under the ocean! This adorable Mermaid Gacha set was made by Irrie's Dollhouse for the previous round of Lost & Found which ran from February 22nd until March 1st. 

Get the goods here: 

Mermaid Outfit: Mermaid Princess Outfit - Toddleeteez by Z

Hair: Itch - Hud 01 - Magika

Pose w/ Fork Prop: Fairy tale Magic Gacha - 3 - .click.

Bubbles: Breath Bubbles - Tsunami - Marketplace

Sofa: Mermaid Lounge - Moonlight - Rare - Vintage Mermaid Gacha - Irrie's Dollhouse @ Lost & Found  

Treasure Box: Mermaid Treasure's Box - Moonlight - Vintage Mermaid Gacha - Irrie's Dollhouse @ Lost & Found 

Sign: Mermaid Crossing Sign - Vintage Mermaid Gacha - Irrie's Dollhouse @ Lost & Found 

Gacha Key: 



No comments:

Post a Comment