Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Some see a weed, I choose to see a wish. Ft. Wishes @ Once upon a Child


Hey everyone! Today I decided to go exploring into the adventures unknown, and then I came upon some dandelions. Some people, grownups mostly, see them as icky weeds. But I see them as wishes. Did ya know that in each dandelion is a wish and when you make it and blow on the dandelion it sets the wish free? I think that's super awesome! So I grabbed up just one dandelion, I didn't wanna steal wishes from other people, and I made my wish. Except I can't tell you what I wished for or it won't come true! 

I wore this adorable dress today when I decided to go exploring, it's super comfortable and just so you know it comes in 5 different colors. Purple, blue, green, red and pink. Wishes made this adorable dress and you can buy them separately or a fatpack of the dresses is also available. They are for sale now at Once upon a Child which opened on the 5th and runs until the 25th. 

Happy Shopping!

Dress: Caisie Dress - Purple - Wishes @ Once upon a Child

Shoes: t-strap flats in charcoal - {Ima} - Marketplace

Socks: Darling Socks - Floral Pack - {Ima} - Marketplace

Hair: Itch - Hud 01 - Magika

Pose w/ Prop: Dandelion - .click.

No comments:

Post a Comment