Any little princess loves having tea parties, I got a new tea party set yesterday at The Playroom by Seraphim event made by Buglets and it's so adorable. It's pretty and pink, and the chairs and table are the right size for me and any other little girl. Today I decided to give it a test run, so I sat down with lala my one elephant stuffie.
If you look at what i'm wearing, you can see i'm wearing a pretty fairy dress with wings and a flower crown. This outfit was also made by Buglets for the Shop Hop Event. The dress comes in different colors, but I obviously chose Lilac.
Make sure you top by both the events, there's a lot of adorable items! Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Dress w/ wings and crown: Willow - Lilac - Buglets for Shop Hop Event
Hair: Itch - Hud 01 - Magika
Tea Party Set (Table, Chairs, Tea Set, Mice, Centerpiece): Tea Party Gacha - Buglets @ The Play Room
Elephant: a little elephant - lilac - {Ima}on Marketplace
Gacha Key:


No comments:
Post a Comment