Hey everyone, Turnips made some adorable items recently. This dress was available at the Shop Hop Event which ran from March 4th until March 11th. It is a new monthly event that runs from the first Saturday of each month until the second Saturday. These shoes, also made by Turnips, will be available at Color Me Cute which opens on the 15th. These shoes are available in a gacha and come in 10 different common options and 2 rares.
I also got another new manicure, I know I know.. it seems like I just got one. But such is life when you're a girl! These nails are adorable and colorful and were made by Polished for Ninety Nine which opened up on the 9th.
Happy Shopping!
Get the goods here:
Dress: Mouse Dress - Lavender - Turnips @ The Shop Hop Event
Leggings: New Deer Leggings - Black - Lazo
Shoes: Kitty Shoes - Lavender - Turnips @ Color Me Cute
Nails: Starlight - Crazy Nails - Polished @ Ninety Nine
Blush: Blush Layers - Bad Seed
Lips: Petal Lips - Clair de Lune
Pose: Sassy - 2 - .click.

No comments:
Post a Comment