Saturday, March 4, 2017

ATP Events ft. Wishes



Hey everyone, this months round of ATP Events started up on the first and runs through the 25th. Wishes made some adorable St. Patrick's Day themed shirts for this month and they're adorable. When I saw this one I just knew I had to take a picture with it, my mom always calls me lil bit.. which leaves it open to go either way. Either she calls me lil bit of heaven, or lil bit of trouble.. depending on my mood I think! 

Make sure you stop by the event and check out all of the adorable items! Happy Shopping!

Get the goods here: 

Shirt: Little Hooligan Shirt - Wishes @ ATP Events

Jeans: Natural Wash Jeans Pack - Medium - Petite Bowtique

Shoes: Lil Sneaker - Purple Dot - Turducken

Hair: Loopsie (solid) - Gingers - Doe

Pose: Little Leprechaun Gacha - So Lucky - Rare - Snaphappy Poses @ Past Luck of the Irish gacha event (no inworld store, contact creator)

Shirt Ad: 




No comments:

Post a Comment