We're in a weird in between weather right now where it's warm during the day but chilly if the sun goes behind the clouds. So I gotta have a sweatshirt or a jacket with me when I go outside. That's why this new outfit from Viv.a Kids is perfect for this time of year. It is available in sizes for Bebe Baby Fitted and Toddleedoo Baby Fitted and comes in 8 colors and designs. It will be available at the Roselline event which opens up tomorrow on the 25th.
While I was playing outside today I decided to make some paper boats with my brother, then I decided to have a race with them to see who's boat went the fastest. I forgot who's boat was who's by the end a the race, so I just say mine won! This pose is adorable and from Easy Peasy Poses and will also be available at Roselline on the 25th. It is easily mod so you can adjust it to your avatar.
Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Outfit: Hindi Set - Shine - Viv.a Kids at Roselline
Shoes: Lil Chucks - Alabaster - MaPetit
Hair: Checkpoint - Hud 01 - Magika
Pose & Props: Boat Racing - Easy Peasy Poses at Roselline
Location: Luane's World

No comments:
Post a Comment