Sunday, November 1, 2020

Trick or Treat! ft. Seams Legit

 


I hope everyone had a great Halloween and got lots of yummy candy! I dressed up as Pebbles this year, my mom said I chose pebbles because that meant I could run around barefoot :D This outfit is available at Seams Legit main store and sized for bebe and chonk. It comes in 2 colors, green and orange.

Happy Shopping!


Get the goods here:

Costume (Hair Bone included): Cavegirl Costume - Green - Seams Legit

Candy bucket: Halloween Pail - 13 - Bumper Black RARE - The Popcorn Tree at Float In

Hair: Sierra - Hud 01 - Magika

Pose: Breezy - 2 - .Click. Poses & Props - Marketplace

Backdrop: On My Street - Color Brick - K&S - Marketplace

Witch Legs: Witch Legs Decor w/ Lights - Half Deer

Pumpkin: Pumpkin Candy Kitten 2 in 1 - orange/greens - Black Bantam - Salem Event

Ghosts: Wooden Ghosties - Sprout

Trick or Treats: Trick Treats Post - Sprout

Lights: Stacked Pumpkin Light - Black - Star Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment