Saturday, October 17, 2020

Blog-oween #3 ft. Easy Peasy Poses for Toddleeween Trick or Treat

 


October is half over! That makes me sad, I love spooky month! Today I worked on my spell casting, and I think I'm getting better at it! Because I am gonna go to Hogwarts one day!

I love this pose, it's perfect for all you witches and wizards in training! It will be available for the Toddleeween Trick or Treat Event, which begins October 20th and will run until November 4th. 

Happy Shopping!

Get the goods here:

Outfit: Little Witch Costume - Purple - Little Tots at Color Me Cute

Hair: J1007 - Hud A - Tram at Kustom9

Bow: Headband Bow - Lazo - Marketplace

Pose & Props: Little Witch Pose - Easy Peasy Poses - Toddleeween

Cats: Skeleton Cats - Lay Left & Stand Right - Half Deer at Salem (sold in separate packs)

Jar: Soul of my enemies jar - Rez Version - Basil

Potions: The Witching Hour - Potion Cabinet - Madpea

Fireplace: Witching Hour Gacha - Fireplace Rare - ChiMia at Arcade

Candles: Witching Hour Gacha - Floating Candles - ChiMia at Arcade

Cauldron: Witching Hour Gacha - Hanging Cauldron - ChiMia at Arcade

Broom: Witching Hour Gacha - Broom - ChiMia at Arcade


No comments:

Post a Comment