Halloween is my favorite part of fall, it's like it was made for me because of my love for weird stuff! Today, I'mma WITCH! I'm gonna be the 4th Sanderson Sister when I grow up but I'll make sure they don't steal children's lives.
My witch outfit is really a pretty dress from Mia's that'll be available at Color Me Cute, but in my mind it's my witchy dress! This dress is available in Bebe Toddler & Bebe Youth and is BOM compatible. It is available in 10 colors. My Shoes are also going to be available at Color Me Cute from Mia's. They are in sizes for Bebe Toddler, Bebe Chonk & Youth. Socks are included! They also come in 10 colors.
Get the goods here:
Dress: Polli Dress - Ebony - Mia's at Color Me Cute
Shoes & Socks: Alex Boots - Ebony - Mia's at Color Me Cute
Hat: Witch Hat - Cary Gown Halloween - Lazo
Hair: Chiffon - Reds - Stealthic
Pose & Props: The Littlest Witch - Whippersnappers
~ Decor ~
Lights: Kitty String Lights - Pumpkin & Black/Yellow - Half Deer for FLF
Swing: Enchanted Hanging Bench - Night Rare - Chez Moi at Arcade
Pumpkins: Pumpkin Stack - Chez Moi at Arcade
Dog: Halloween Doggy - Chez Moi at Arcade
Cat: Halloween Cat - Chez Moi at Arcade

No comments:
Post a Comment