Today we went to a Harvest Festival! We got to dress up in costumes and I chose a clown, a cute clown, because my momma said not everyone would like to see a toddler running around looking like the IT clown. But I still love this costume! When we were passing some a the farmers markets stands my momma stopped to get some apples. I decided to embrace my inner clown and try to juggle, I managed to get them up in the air for only a half second before they all fell to the ground. That's okay tho, 3 second rule!
This costume is one of 2 clown costumes, complete with face paint, available at Soda Pop Shop. It is sized for Bebe Body Fitted, Bebe Chonk & Toddleedoo Baby Fitted. It is complete with the outfit, hat, shoes & face paint!
Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Outfit w/ facepaint: Lil Clown - Soda Pop Shop
Hair: Jagoda Mesh Hair - Reds - Wasabi Pills
Pose w/ Props: Apple of my eye - 1 - .Click. Poses & Props - Marketplace
Location: Luane's World

No comments:
Post a Comment