Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Last days of Summer


I know what you're thinking, what happened to the tiny terror? Well Bad Seed, the maker of the Bebe body, came out with a Bebe youth body. I decided I wanted to play dress up and have some fun. There still will be some shape tweaking to come, but this is the final product of today. A big thanks to Teagan from Tiara's & Gemstones for helping me! 

I'm not sure if i'm completely back from my blogging break yet, but for right now I'm just playing around and having fun. Hopefully I get back in the groove soon. 

Enough with the chit chat though, on to the credits. 

Get the goods here:

Body: Youth Fitted Mesh Body (V. 1.2) - Bad Seed

Head: Youth Ayla Bento Head (V. 1.3) - Bad Seed

Outfit: Veda - 2 - Lazo

Hair: Lithe - Reds - Stealthic

Drink: Summer Delights - Juice Jar (Apple) - Moonamore



No comments:

Post a Comment