I can't believe summers almost over! Unless you live in the South like me, then it lasts until about Mid November *insert eye roll here*. But Monday my momma wants to start up home schooling, so my summer days are coming to an end, so i'm soaking up my days! Today I decided to go exploring in the countryside, I drove my barbie car to my Uncle's and hopped out and ran amuck!
My dress is available at the Bebe Youth fair beginning tomorrow! It is from Lazo and is only sized for the Youth Body. It is available in 11 different colors & patterns. Each piece of the dress is color changeable so you can mix and match. You can have the skirt a solid color or a pattern.
Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Dress: Demi Dress - Lazo @ Bebe-Youth Fair
Hair: Endless - Pr!tty - Marketplace
Pose w/ Props: Perfect Day - LW Poses

No comments:
Post a Comment