Thursday, August 29, 2019

Summer time fun ft. Viv.a Kids @ The Youth Fair


School starts back up soon, so I'm soaking up these last days of summer. Today I went roller skating with my friend Teagan. I met her down at the bus stop, as I passed her I circled around and said why ride the bus when we can skate. So I grabbed her hand and off we went. 

Both of our outfits are going to be available at the Youth Fair which opens up on September 1st, this Sunday. My outfit is a remake of a previous release this summer for TD baby fitted and bebe fitted. It is available in 7 colors & patterns. 

Teagans outfit is a brand new release for the Youth Fair only available for the Youth Body, it is available in 7 different colors & patterns. 

Our skates, helmets & knee pads are also available at the Youth Fair. They are resize scripted so they can be worn with any mesh body. They come in 4 different colors & patterns. 

Happy Shopping!!

Get the goods here:

~ On Me ~

Outfit: Summer Set - Blue - Viv.a Kids @ The Youth Fair

Hair: Kimma - Blogger Pack - Doux

Necklace: Princess Monogram Necklace - 1 - Tea.s (No longer available)

Skates & Accessories: Roller Skates Kit - Blue - Viv.a Kids @ The Youth Fair

~ On Teagan ~

Outfit: Sylvia Romper - Think Pink - Viv.a Kids @ The Youth Fair

Skates & Accessories: Roller Skates Kit - Unicorn - Viv.a Kids @ The Youth Fair

Hair: Derby Queen Hair - #1 Rare - BESOMxREIGN (extras on Marketplace)

No comments:

Post a Comment