Sunday, June 30, 2019

Sun kissed ft. Lula Belle @ Color Me Cute


I'm a water baby! I love the ocean, the lake, the pool, streams, creeks & rivers. My Auntie says it's because I'm a Pisces, most a the girls in my family are too! It's been really hot this summer, so I spend a lot a time in the pool. But I make sure I wear my arm floaties, safety first yanno! Plus if I didn't there's enough family living on our street someone would holler at me to get out a the pool an put my floaties on like they tell me to get away from fire! 

My swimsuit is available at Color Me Cute from Lula Belle, it is sized for Toddleedoo baby fitted & bebe body fitted. It is available in 8 color & design options; blush, flag, lilac, lime, peach, sky, strawberry & sunshine. 

Make sure you head over and grab all of the adorable items! Happy Shopping!!

Get the goods here:

Swimsuit: Kai Ruffle Bikini - Strawberry - Lula Belle @ Color Me Cute

Floaties: From Starr Bikini Set by Petite Bowtique - Marketplace

Hair: Seven Days - Hud 01 - Magika

Sunglasses: Lucy Lou - Sunglasses Pink - Kitten Kisses

Innertube w/ Pose: Tube Babe - BiVD

No comments:

Post a Comment