Thursday, August 22, 2019

Sweet Summer ft. Viv.a Kids @ Thimble


Probably my favorite part of summertime is the watermelon, I'd eat it all day everyday if my mom would let me. But she says I gotta eat all the icky veggies too. Blegh. 

Today though I passed a watermelon stand, the farmer was really nice and he said he had gotten a really good crop this year and was giving away everything that was leftover for free! I gave him a flower though for being so nice and he gave me watermelon, I kinda dove into it and didn't eat like a lady like my momma tries to instill in me and my sisters. But welp, sometimes it just be's that way. 

My outfit is from Thimble by Viv.a Kids and is sized for TD Baby fitted & Bebe fitted only and comes in a variety of different shirt colors. Make sure you stop by and grab all of the adorable items. 

Get the goods here:

Outfit: Luda Overall Jeans - Lilac - Viv.a Kids @ Thimble

Hair: Londra - Gingers - Doe

Watermelon Slice: Holdable Watermelon - Glamrus Kids - Marketplace

Watermelon Stand: I <3 Watermelon - Magnolia Poses @ Previous round of the All That Event

Location: Luane's World

No comments:

Post a Comment