Sunday, October 1, 2017

Hello October ft. Elodie @ the shop hop

"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers" 
- L.M. Montgomery 


Out of all the fall months, my favorite has to be October. Whats not to love about it? Pumpkins, Halloween, Trick or Treating, Harvest Festivals, Apple Picking.. and that's just a few. This outfit is perfect for these cool fall October days that are arriving. My giant over sized sweater that's more like a dress, which I love, will be available at the upcoming Shop Hop event (starts the 7th!) by Elodie. 

Get the goods here: 

Sweater: Sal Sweater - Elodie for Shop Hop

Boots: Sookie Boots - Bebe - Paper Damsels @ Shoetopia (Look for Does Toes at the event)

Hair: Cricket (bows) - Gingers - Doe

Pose & Prop: Surrounded by Autumn - Tiny Gems @ past round of the playroom (check main store)


No comments:

Post a Comment