Sunday, October 15, 2017

Counting Down to Halloween ft. Wishes & Polished for Color Me Cute, .click. for Ninety Nine & Trinket for Shop Hop


A lot of amazing Halloween goodness for you today, I think it's safe to say that Halloween is one of my favorite Holidays. I've been keeping a count down, only 16 more days! Except I still need a Halloween costume, I have an idea for one but i'm not completely sold on it yet!

On to the credits: 

Shirt: Olive Sweater - Wishes @  Color Me Cute

Jeans: Kari Jeans - CCC @  Color Me Cute

Shoes: Ballet Flats - Bow - Wishes @  Color Me Cute (September round, check main store)

Hair: A perfect mess - Hud 01 - Magika

Nails: Bats - Polished @ Color Me Cute

Pose & Prop: Halloween Polaroid - .click. poses @ Ninety Nine

~ Decor ~

Countdown Sign: Halloween Countdown - Trinket

Pumpkins: pun-kins - shape 3 - Trinket

~ Wall Art ~

Spooky Decor - Trinket for October round of Shop Hop





No comments:

Post a Comment