One of my favorite things about fall is pumpkin and apple picking. My parents took me to get a pumpkin the other night, and we moved to a new neighborhood this weekend, so today I went exploring and I found apple trees. So of course I had to grab a few!
My outfit is perfect for this time of year, the warm sweater isn't too warm so I can still run around outside comfortably in it. But it's enough that I don't need a coat. My skirt is Halloween themed with bats all over it. You can find them both at Color Me Cute which opens tomorrow (the 15th) and just so that you can wear it year round, there is a set of skirts that are plain without the bat design.
I also got a new manicure, Polished made these adorable nails that are available in Toddleedoo, Bad Seed Bebe, and the Omega system. They are available at Organical which is already opened.
Get the goods here:
Shirt: Batty Shirt - Lazo @ Color Me Cute
Skirt: Batty Skirt - Lazo @ Color Me Cute
Shoes: PomPom Flats - Pink - Delore for past Shop Hop event
Nails: Turqoise - Polished @ Organical
Hair: A Perfect Mess - Hud 01 - Magika
Pose & Props: Happiest in Fall - Tiny Gems @ Past Playroom Event

No comments:
Post a Comment