Sunday, July 16, 2017

Where flowers bloom, so does hope ft. Tiny Gems @ Color Me Cute


Today was another gorgeous summer day, an it's been really hot lately so I figured I'd give the flowers an plants something to drink. I dug around in the garage until I found the watering can that's little for me. Once I found that I went over to the pool and filled my watering can, but then I remembered flowers don't like the chlorine! So I emptied it out an then went over to the hose an filled the watering can up again. Then I had to use both hands to carry it to the flower garden, because when it was full of water it was super heavy. When I poured the water over the flowers, they almost seemed to perk up and say "thank you!" 

Get the goods here: 

Outfit w/ Hat: Sunny Days - Tiptoes

Hair: Camille - Style 1 - Reds - Wasabi Pills @ Hair Fair 2017

Pose w/ props: my little garden - Tiny Gems @ Color Me Cute


No comments:

Post a Comment