Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Sometimes you don't have to reach too far to grasp the stars ft. Wishes @ Ninety Nine


I went to the beach again today, I love going to the beach because i'm a beach bebe. Last time I went I collected sea shells, but today I was on the hunt for a star fish and I found one! 

My shirt i'm wearing is completely accurate for me. Eat, Sleep, Beach, Repeat. That's my life! It's going to be available at Ninety Nine on the 9th by the store Wishes. There are 5 other designs for the tank top as well besides this one. 3 are plain and 2 are graphic. 

Make sure you stop by Ninety Nine on the 9th to grab all of the adorable things!

Get the goods here: 

Outfit: Gidget - Wishes @ Ninety Nine

Hair: Missy - Reds - Wasabi Pills

Pose w/ Prop: Starfish - 5 (m) - .click. @ Toddleedoo Fair





No comments:

Post a Comment