Friday, July 7, 2017

Monkeyin' Around ft. Lazo for July's Shop Hop


When I'm told to go to bed, I go. However, I wasn't told to go to sleep, so here we are. I usually start off the "no sleep, go for days without sleep" routine by bouncing on the bed for a few minutes, followed by playing movie star at my vanity, usually after that I end up here. Dangling at the end of my bed like a monkey. 

My new pajamas are found at Lazo for this round of The Shop Hop, it's still running so make sure that you stop by and grab it!! The top and bottoms are color change so you can make the flowers different colors, there are 5 colors in total. 

Happy Shopping!!


Get the goods here: 

Pajamas: Summer PJ's - Lazo for The Shop Hop

Hair: Missy - Reds - Wasabi Pills

Bed w/ Animation: Victorian Bed - MuddPuddles 

Bedroom Accessories:

Pillow: Meadow - Adventure Cushion - Nach @ past playroom event (check main store)

Bunny & Book: The Velveteen Rabbit - Lost Junction @ 2016 Tennenbaum Christmas Event (may no longer be available, check main store)



No comments:

Post a Comment