Monday, July 3, 2017

Every seashell has a story ft. Lazo @ The Toddleedo Fair


This morning I went to the beach, my most favorite thing to do at the beach is collect sea shells. Today I walked up an down the beach an got as many sea shells as my bucket would hold. After I got all my sea shells I decided to play in the waves, my new swimsuit is from Lazo and is available in 3 different designs. Solid, Gold and Silver. 

I had fun playing in the waves until a gigantic wave knocked me down, but I found another sea shell in the process for my bucket, so it all turned out okay! 

Get the goods here: 

Swimsuit: Liz Bikini - Solid - Lazo @ Toddleedoo Fair

Hair: A perfect Mess - Hud 01 - Magika

Sunburn: Sunburn - Medium - Box

Pose & Prop: Beach Loot - .click. 

No comments:

Post a Comment