Camping is the answer... who cares what the question is!
I've been camping this week, my school did a summer camp and I was so happy I got to go. I love the mountains and camping, so I was super excited. We have cabins, but I wanted to spend at least one night in my tent.
My tent, sleeping bag, pillow, flashlight and Jar that I caught my firefly's in is available in a gacha at the Color Me Cute event which is running until next Monday (the 31st) still.
My outfit is going to be available at the upcoming round of shop hop from Wishes. It is a safari outfit so it's perfect for my days of exploring! It comes in 8 different shirt options, 3 short color options, and is available separately or as a fatpack. This event begins on the 5th of August and runs until the 11th.
Get the goods here:
Outfit: Safari Outfit - Wishes for the Shop Hop
Hair: Coco (solid) - gingers - Doe
Wishes @ Color Me Cute
Princess Tent - Rare
Rolled Sleeping bag (pink) w/ Animation
Star Pillow Decor
Camping Flashlight (pink)
Firefly Jar (rez)



No comments:
Post a Comment