Last night it was a nice night out, an it was unusually warm (perks of SL. hah!) and so I decided I wanted to camp out in the back yard. My parents said it was okay since it was the weekend. But I think they slept on the couch downstairs with all the doors and windows unlocked and open so they could hear me if I got into any kind of mischief. I curled up in my new inflatable bed and sleeping bag and pretty soon I was sleeping, I had wanted to stay up and look for shooting stars but sleepiness took over.
This adorable camping bed was made by Nach for this months round of The Play Room. There are many different ones to choose from, but I obviously had to play for Paris because I love all things Paris! :D Make sure you stop by and grab all of the awesome stuff at the play room!
Get the goods here:
Sleeping Bed: Camp Bed - Paris RARE - Nach @ The Play Room
Tent: Camp Out Tent - Bubblegum - Sway's (past arcade item, may no longer be available)


No comments:
Post a Comment