Saturday, February 25, 2017

Paris is always a good idea


Does anybody else have the travel bug? I do! I have so many places I want to go and see, Paris being one of them. But this weekend, my parents made my wish come true. They packed us all up and took us to Paris for the weekend, my mom even flew the airplane (and we survived!!) I even wore my Princess Belle outfit (she's french after all!) 

I'm so excited for my weekend of taste testing pastries, seeing the Eiffel Tower, and walking around just exploring!

On to the credits: 

Outfit (dress, shoes, necklace & bracelet): Modern Belle - Lil Big Me 

Hair: Indu - Browns - Doe @ N21

Hat: Promo French Beret Fatpack- Blue - Marketplace

Pose w/ wearable props: Adventure Awaits - The Pose Shop @ Past Woodlands Gacha event (may no longer be available)

Props: Paris or Bust - The Pose Shop @ Past Woodlands Gacha event (may no longer be available)



No comments:

Post a Comment