Saturday, February 11, 2017

Chapter Four ft. Irrie's Dollhouse


Hey everyone, so Valentines day is just a few days away. So while everybody was off doing their own thing today, I decided to do some snooping in my parents bedroom. I found out where my mommy's been stashing all the soda! She has her own mini fridge in their room. And my Papa's got cookies hidden in there too! So I decided to help myself since they've been hiding it from us kids, but I did put my cookies on a plate to hide all traces of evidence. 

So then I looked around in the closet, and I found a box filled with a bunch of old mushy love letters that my mom kept from my papa from years ago. I couldn't understand much of it though because the words were so big (I am only 3 after all!) and I also found my mom's old diary too! It's really super pretty and she has old roses and flowers pressed between pages and I don't think I found a single page that wasn't written on. 

But I didn't want my mom to know i'd been snooping. So after I finished my soda and cookies and flipped through the old letters and diary, I put them back where I found them. Shhhh.. don't tell her I was snooping! It's our secret! 

On to the Credits: 

Shirt: Valentine Tee's - Heart Trio - Tiptoes @ Current round of Thimble (ends on the 15th)

Jeans: Boyfriend Jeans - Denim Light - Little Miss

Shoes: Baby Keds - White - Little Miss

Hair: 65 - Browns - YumYum 

Pose: Mia Set - 3 - xoxo poses and props

Items from Irrie's Dollhouse available at current round of Chapter Four (runs from the 4th through the 28th)

Everyday Valentine - Love Journal
Everyday Valentine - Love Letter's Box - RARE
Everyday Valentine - Cookie Platter - RARE
Everyday Valentine - Fridge - Cherry - RARE

No comments:

Post a Comment