Thursday, February 9, 2017

Confessions of a shopaholic ft. Bellybean, Polished, and Wildflowers @ Ninety Nine


Hey everyone! Ninety Nine opened today and I got all sorts of adorable things! As you can see from my messy hair, things got a little crazy and a little competitive! When a girl wants a new outfit, she's gonna get her new outfit! And as you can see from all of my bags, I made out good! I also got a new manicure while I was out today *shows off her pretty nails*

This adorable dress was made by Wildflowers and is available in 1 exclusive style and 11 solid color styles. The solid color styles are red, purple, yellow, green, pink, peach, mint, teal, blue, black and white. I of course got purple because that's my favorite!

The pose (shopping bags included!) is from an adorable gacha from Bellybean that has several different poses for shopping. There are poses for 1 person, friends, and parent and child. It is complete with 6 commons and 2 rares.  
My nails were done by Polished again, I absolutely love nails from her store! They are available, per usual, in both single nails and crazy nail options. But as I've said before, i can never decide so crazy nails it is! 

Get the goods here: 

Dress: Jorie Dress - Purple - Wildflowers @ Ninety Nine

Socks: Estelle Socks - Snow - Tout Petit @ Ninety Nine

Shoes: t-strap flats - charcoal - {Ima} Marketplace

Hair: 69HF - Browns - YumYum

Nails: I Heart You - Crazy Nails - Polished @ Ninety Nine

Pose w/ Props: Shopaholics - 3 - Bellybean @ Ninety Nine

No comments:

Post a Comment