Tuesday, February 21, 2017

All anyone needs is a really good adventure ft. Unicorn Cupcake @ Thimble & Tiny Trinkets @ Limited 50


Hey everyone, today I felt like going on an adventure, so I hopped in my new car that I got from Limited 50,  made by Tiny Trinkets, and set off down the road. It's been nice out the last few days and all of the snow has finally melted. I love this car and it's color change through the hud that comes with it. It even makes little car noise sounds when you drive it, which of course made me feel like I was an adult driving for real! 
Even though it's been nice out, it's still chilly so I had to wear either a jacket or a sweater, I chose one of my new sweaters made by Unicorn Cupcake that is available in a gacha at the Thimble event which opened on the 20th and runs until the 15th of next month. Each sweater comes with a pair of pants, and the sweaters come in pink, blue, yellow, white, peach, green and gray. 

Make sure you stop by and grab these adorable items! Happy Shopping!!

On to the Credits: 

Hair: Shimmer - Hud 01 - Magika

Sweater: Kawaii - Yellow - Unicorn Cupcake @ Thimble

Car: Vroom Vroom - Toy Car - Tiny Trinkets @ Limited 50

Gacha Key: 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment