I hope everybody had a great thanksgiving, and I hope you all survived black Friday shopping as well.. we all know it can be brutal. I myself made it out to a few different sales. My outfit was made by Petite Bebe and comes in two different colors, the discounted price is only limited though. So make sure you grab it soon before it's put up to regular price! My hair is not from a black Friday sale, but it is by Doe available at the Tannenbaum event. An can I just say these reindeer are so cute, they'll be part of a gacha at the upcoming December round of the playroom gacha event (opening on the 5th) made by Inspired. Make sure you play the machine because there's a lot more adorable things available in the reindeer set.
Get the goods here:
Body: Toddleedoo baby girl (v 2.9) - cute bytes - Marketplace
Head: baby mesh head - dolly - Cute Bytes
Skin: Lilli Skin - Cream - Bad Seed
Hair: Kimmie - Browns - Doe @ Tannenbaum
Eyes: Celestial Eyes - Green - Buzzeri
Outfit: Chelsea - Pink - Petite Bebe - Marketplace only
Pose: Quirky - 2 - .click.
Reindeer Prop (left): Little Reindeer - Snowball fight - Inspired @ The Playroom
Reindeer Prop (right): Little Reindeer - Sleigh RARE - Inspired @ The Playroom
Reindeer Gacha Key:


No comments:
Post a Comment