Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving 2016!

"Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot"


Happy Thanksgiving everyone, today's one of the best days of the year because you get to eat twice your body weight in turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and anything else your heart desires and not feel guilty about it. Also lets not forget about the pumpkin pie and other yummy desserts. Also it's a time to remember how many blessings you have to be thankful for, I'm thankful for my family especially, and my friends. I'm also thankful for God and the many blessings he has given me, I'm sure a lot of you have different beliefs so you are thankful for your own pertaining to your religions or views. But as for mine, that's what i'm thankful for :) I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!!

Get the goods here: 

Body: Toddleedoo Baby Girl (v 2.9) - Cute Bytes - Marketplace

Head: Baby Mesh Head - Dolly - Cute Bytes

Skin: Lilli Skin - Cream - Bad Seed

Eyes: Celestal Eyes - Green - Buzzeri

Hair: Juno -Multicolors - Rootless - Pritty @ Chapter Four (no longer available)

Shirt: I'm Just here for the pie RARE - Vicarious Youth @ November's round of  The Playroom

Jeans: Prank Squad - .click - Marketplace

Pose with chalk attachment: Thankful - Tiny Gems

No comments:

Post a Comment