Sunday, November 20, 2016

Girls never stop playing dress up ft. Tiptoes and Wishes


I love playing dress up, it's probably one a my favorite things to do. My momma says I get it from her, an my shopping problem too. When I put this outfit together, I decided it was too cute to not show off to everyone.


Get the goods here: 

Body: Toddleedoo Baby Girl (v 2.9) - Cute Bytes - Marketplace

Head: Baby Mesh Head - Dolly - Cute Bytes

Skin: Leah Skin - Cream - Bad Seed

Eyes: Celestial Eyes - Green - Buzzeri

Hair: Shimmer - Hud 01 - Magika

Outfit: Madeleine Dress - Tiptoes - November Round of Bebe Bundle

Socks: Knit Bootsocks - Neutral - Wishes @ November Round of Ninety Nine

Boots: Wool Knit Boots - Creme - Tiptoes @ November Round of Brick Lane Gacha

Pose: Quirky - 1 - .Click.

No comments:

Post a Comment